appdoo Release notes
- The transparency of the background color of a list cell (List View) set in appdoo was not adopted in the iOS project.
- It could happen that changes (add or remove screen) on the overview were automatically undone after opening and closing the project properties.
- Corrected a bug in the German translation for the dialog to create a new screen.
- After deleting a screen from the project, the app could not be created from the exported Xcode project in some cases.
- A debug output (log) was removed.
- The default color of the elements of the category "Basic Shapes" was changed.
- The background of the area around the work space can now be changed between light and dark via the context menu.
- Map View: Simplified the display of properties.
- Photo Slider: Fixed an inaccuracy in the text in the "Data Links" area.
- Photo Slider: This element has been completely reworked and reimplemented.
- Data links: The spelling of "0-index" (English) and "0-Index" (German) has been standardized for all elements.
- Search Bar: The "Hidden" field has been added to the "Data Links" section.
- Multiline Text Field: The "Hidden" field has been added to the "Data Links" area.
- Multiline Text Field: The "Background Color" field was added to the "Data Links" area.
- Image View: Fixed a bug when exporting the app. This could occur under certain circumstances when using the data links of this element. The app could not be created from the exported Xcode project.
- App export: The handling of bundle identifiers has been improved.
- The handling of the app icon has been improved.
- Overview: An error with the identification of the start screen has been fixed.